I love the outdoors!




Mommy and I went to Grammy and Pop's for a few days while we had a break from school. I had the best time! I sat on the biggest pile of sand I've ever seen, got my first ride on a tractor and rode on a swing. It was great! I love doing all that stuff! We also went and stayed with Mimi and Papa John for a few days so Mommy could go to her high school reunion. I got to see my first live football game. It was great! On our way home we stopped to see Kate and Charlie in Birmingham. Kate let me ride in her swing and I had more fun than I think I ever have before! I cried every time Mommy stopped it. I think I'm going to have to get one of those. There's just nothing like the wind blowing through your hair! So, overall, it was a great break. We were really tired when we got hom, but it was worth it.

1 comments:

It was good to see you Christopher. Kate keeps asking about you. You will have to come see us again soon.

8:52 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Pre-made blog template © 2011 Danielle Moss // Graphic Design & Photography.