Movin' on up.... wait, down.


Well, our time here in Huntsville has come to an end. We are packed up and getting ready to head farther south. We couldn't have asked for a better place to start raising our kids. We will miss our friends terribly! They have become like family to us. We have loved spending afternoons on the lawn, cookouts at night, day trips out of town, birthday parties, baby showers, graduations and holidays with them. We know that we will make new friends in Florida, but these dear people can and never will be replaced. They were here for all of Christopher's "firsts." It's also where Christopher made his first friends and I know it will be an adjustment for him when he realizes that he can't just run out the door and head to Isabela's house or yell at "Luke-n-Lani" across the street or chase Ava around the cul-de-sac on their bikes. But I think it's going to be harder on me than on him! These women have become my best friends and the ones I go to when I feel like I can't handle being a mom anymore. I'm going to miss our monthly "Girls Night Out." The only thing that makes moving away easier is knowing that Ava and Patrick are moving this summer as well. Thank you guys for making the last two years so much fun! We love you and will miss you!!!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Pre-made blog template © 2011 Danielle Moss // Graphic Design & Photography.