Not sure why it worked this time, but that's they way it rolls sometimes. I don't care, I'm just glad the last two posts have photos now!
2
comments:
You know, Kyle and I never actually saw the Las Vegas sign when we were there! I dont even know where it is! But love those dam photos:) I also LOVE the picture o Sophie and all the tickets!
The sign is not anywhere near downtown. You have to drive away from everything to see it. It's right next to the airport with all the private planes. : )
The wife and mother of this lovely bunch you will read about. I love them with all my heart and thank God for every day that He gives us together. Even the rough ones, because those are the ones that make the good days oh so sweet!
Because of Isaac is a wonderful ministry started by some dear friends of ours. Their goal is to help couples financially meet their goal of adopting a child. Please pray and see if this is a ministry that God is calling you to help with, I know you will be blessed!!
You know, Kyle and I never actually saw the Las Vegas sign when we were there! I dont even know where it is! But love those dam photos:)
I also LOVE the picture o Sophie and all the tickets!
Caroline Armstrong said...
9:31 PM
The sign is not anywhere near downtown. You have to drive away from everything to see it. It's right next to the airport with all the private planes. : )
Brittny said...
10:35 PM