Getting ready for Christmas




I am so excited that Christmas is coming!!!! I'm not sure what it is, but I'm excited about it! The other day Mommy pulled out a tree that I didn't even know we had and put it up... in our house!!! But she didn't stop there, then she put these little white lights on it. I was so happy that I couldn't stop squealing! And just when I thought it couldn't get any better, she pulled out strings of red beads to put on it too! I tried to help her out by tasting them first, but they all ended up on the tree so I guess they were good to go. Next she put it up on something so she could put something called ornaments on it and so I couldn't take them off. Daddy told me that I could play with those next year. Something about hooks and sharp edges that I couldn't play with. Finally she put some boxes wrapped in bright paper out, but I can't quite reach those either. Every now and then I can get one down, but Mommy and Daddy put it right back out of my reach. They said I can open it one day soon, I can't wait until that day!!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Pre-made blog template © 2011 Danielle Moss // Graphic Design & Photography.