




Boy, Christmas is a lot of fun! So much happened over the last week. Mommy and Daddy decided to leave Friday night to head to Grammy and Pop's house, since I hate to ride in the car, they figured why not drive while I'm sleeping and I'll never know I went anywhere. (It was a great idea) When we got there Uncle Kyle, Aunt Caroline and Hunter were asleep so I didn't get to play with them until the next morning. Grammy and Pop had a train that went around their Christmas tree and it was the coolest thing I'd ever seen! It whistled and blew smoke too! Pop would sit on the floor with me and when it disappeared I'd crawl around to find it, I didn't want to miss a thing! On Christmas Eve we went into town to see Great and I got to meet my cousins Olivia and Zeke, they were so much fun, but I got a little jealous when Daddy tried to hold Zeke and me together. I had the best time crawling after Olivia, she was so much fun to play with. She would call me "Christmas-pher" but I didn't mind. Then we went to the Christmas Eve Service at church and I got to watch people play the handbells and listen to everyone sing songs. It was great, but I was so tired after all of that I slept the whole way home. Aunt Jenny came and stayed with us that night and THEN it was Christmas morning and that was definitely fun! I got to open the first present and it was a rocking horse just for me! I loved it! I started to get tired after a while and had to go take a nap, but Mommy and Daddy opened the presents I was too tired to open. I got some really cool toys and books and had a blast playing with them when I woke up. Daddy couldn't believe how quickly I caught on with some of them. Oh! Something else that is big is that I said my first word, "Da-Da," and I learned to wave. Mommy was a little jealous, but her name is just so hard to say right now. My cousin Hunter learned to roll over during Christmas too, so it was a holiday of firsts for everyone! When we got back home I learned to say "bye-bye" while riding around in Wal-Mart with Mommy and she thought it was cute too. I can't wait until next year!!!
What a cutie - and growing so fast. Christopher and Charlie will be able to play together soon:) Stop by whenever your driving through B'ham!
Tom and Lolita said...
8:03 PM