Meet Baby Bump



So we went for the ultrasound this week and got Baby Bump's second round of photos taken. We didn't find out if we are having a "he" or a "she" and if Brandon hadn't shown up when he did I think I would have known. But I was a good wife and as soon as I walked in I told the tech he didn't want to find out, even though I have to admit, I thought about not mentioning it and seeing if she'd tell me. But I love my dear husband and didn't want to take away his joy of telling everyone when the bump arrives, "It's a boy!" or "It's a girl!" The tech said she didn't even want to find out if we didn't because she could slip up and tell us. My doctor said the same thing. So, we really and truly have no idea! So, now we just have to come up with two names, which has proven to become very difficult and hopefully we will settle on one of each by the time we leave the hospital in January/February with the new bundle of joy in our arms!

Top: Baby Bump's face (forehead on right with hands under chin on left)
Bottom: Baby Bump's legs crossed, guess he/she heard we didn't want to know and tried to help out! (knees on left and feet on right)

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Pre-made blog template © 2011 Danielle Moss // Graphic Design & Photography.