Next Food Network Star





Christopher has had a lot of fun helping us cook in the kitchen this week. First we made some chocolate chip cookies and I caught him right before he dumped pepper into the mixing bowl. I gave him his own bowl and let him put whatever he wanted in there, which made him happy. Then a few days later he helped Brandon make some pizza dough. He dug for the goldfish that we hid in the bowl and went back and forth dumping them into a measuring cup. He played for 30 minutes before we finally made him clean up, the flour was starting to become sticky. Maybe one day he'll fix dinner for us????

1 comments:

Yo Brandon, this is Hank Campbell. I found your blog from the Alexanders'. Good to see that you're doing well! Your son is a spittin' image of you. I got married in March and am living in St. Petersburg, FL. Keep living the dream man and drop me a line on the e-mail.

9:02 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Pre-made blog template © 2011 Danielle Moss // Graphic Design & Photography.