Look what I can do!




I guess Sophie read yesterday's blog saying all she does is sit there and stare because today when we tried some tummy time she decided to practically start doing push ups. We did this the other day for the first time and she didn't hate it as much as I thought she would, maybe because Christopher and I were cheering her along, but she didn't lift her head very high off the ground. Today she really impressed her Mommy and I just had to brag on her. I think she enjoyed being able to look around on her own. This is when all the midnight feedings and sleeplessness start to feel worth it! There's nothing like watching your child accomplish something for the first time. I love it!

1 comments:

Brit- Thanks for sharing! I haven't met Sophie yet and I am so proud of her already. She looks so determined and adorable. I love it.

4:32 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Pre-made blog template © 2011 Danielle Moss // Graphic Design & Photography.