The other day, Christopher wanted to hold Sophie. It usually lasts about two seconds before he wants to give her back. You can tell that he wants to hold her, but he's not quite comfortable with it yet. This time I decided to sit her up next to him, since she already thinks she's as big as he is and Christopher loved it because he didn't have to hold on to her tight like we tell him to. I guess he saw this as an opportunity to start teaching her some things he's learned because here is what happened...
Sophie, here, this is called "knuckles."
This is how you pick your nose. (Mommy told me to quit picking mine, so I'll try picking yours.)
Now, when they tell you to say, "cheese!" say "tractor" instead. It's much cooler!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pre-made blog template © 2011 Danielle Moss // Graphic Design & Photography.

0 comments:
Post a Comment