I'm sure we've posted photos of Christopher's jumping skills in the past, but he just keeps getting better. We can't believe how high he can jump and well, daring just comes with being a boy. He's recently learned to jump up and land on his back, which he thinks is hilarious. He is really going to miss having a trampoline to play on when we move. Brandon caught some of the air Christopher gets and we thought we'd show you just one of the things he loves to do.
The wife and mother of this lovely bunch you will read about. I love them with all my heart and thank God for every day that He gives us together. Even the rough ones, because those are the ones that make the good days oh so sweet!
Because of Isaac is a wonderful ministry started by some dear friends of ours. Their goal is to help couples financially meet their goal of adopting a child. Please pray and see if this is a ministry that God is calling you to help with, I know you will be blessed!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment