On Sunday, Brandon had a soccer game and it was too cold to go outside. Christopher found the fingerpaints he got for his birthday and wanted to give it a try. We haven't done it yet because Sophie wasn't wanting to miss out on much of anything and I've been meaning to buy a big roll of paper and keep forgetting. So I dug through my wrapping paper and found a roll of brown packing paper and cut off a big sheet for him to use. We had some shaped sponges from another art pack and he went to town. He loved it! I tried to get him to use his hands, something you think I wouldn't have to help him think of, but as much as our boy likes to play in dirt, he doesn't really care for his hands to get dirty. Odd, I know. (You can blame me for giving him that quality.) He played for about 30 minutes and then was done, but he made some beautiful artwork and we will definitely be pulling this out again soon!
2
comments:
Nicholas loves to draw now too. He pulls out crayons, markers and this morning we tried paint that my mom sent him. Fun times. They are getting so big.
The wife and mother of this lovely bunch you will read about. I love them with all my heart and thank God for every day that He gives us together. Even the rough ones, because those are the ones that make the good days oh so sweet!
Because of Isaac is a wonderful ministry started by some dear friends of ours. Their goal is to help couples financially meet their goal of adopting a child. Please pray and see if this is a ministry that God is calling you to help with, I know you will be blessed!!
Nicholas loves to draw now too. He pulls out crayons, markers and this morning we tried paint that my mom sent him. Fun times. They are getting so big.
The Khans said...
2:26 PM
So fun!! I need a Hemphill original for my fridge one on these days.
Lauren W said...
1:18 PM