Nothing much

If you are wondering why I haven't written anything lately or posted any new photos it's because I haven't had much to say about what's going on here. Not a whole lot has been happening. The most exciting thing that has happened recently is my parents did visit last weekend for their anniversary (thanks for that too! not many people would go away to visit people when they are celebrating themselves!), so that was a lot of fun. We played on the new trampoline (in case you haven't heard, we got a trampoline), made a trip to Lowe's, worked on a project, went out to dinner, went to church and then it was time for them to go home. It seemed like it was a really quick trip, but it was just what our family needed. So again, thanks for visiting! We live for company. We love having people over and enjoy each other more when we are hosting someone in our home. Don't get me wrong, we like each other, a lot, but we get bored doing the same old thing all the time.

Now about the lack of photos on here, Brandon's computer has been acting up and so he cleared everything off and restarted it and so I haven't been able to go through the ones we have on the camera. What about my computer you ask? Well, if I had 30 hours to do the job in, I would, but it takes too long. Even if I had the time I definitely don't have the patience.

Oh, here's something exciting! Brandon bought me Wii Fit, and just because he loves me that much! No holiday, birthday, anniversary, just because. It was one of the main reasons I wanted to get a Wii, so I was very excited! I can't go workout because I don't have anyone to watch the kids and it's too hot to get the mail, much less do anything active. I wasn't sure what to expect, but the first night I used it I was practically crawling to bed. Of course we had walked up to the splash pad on base and pushing a double stroller up a hill certainly had something to do with it, but still. We aren't very good at holding onto or keeping surprises from each other, so we tend to give them right away and then we don't have to bother with buying anything for holidays or birthdays or anniversaries come around. I know, I know, to most women that doesn't work, but we like to spread out the fun instead or bunching it all together.

I have a HUGE surprise for him that has been in the works for 2 weeks (probably why I got the Wii Fit) that he will get on Saturday when he gets home from being on call and I can't wait for him to see what it is. I just hope he likes it. (NO, we are NOT pregnant! And it's not a dog either.) I'll try to put photos on here so you can see for yourself. I just hope I can pull it off and I hope even more that he appreciates it as much as I want him to. Is that bad? It's too late now, so we'll just have to see. He is about IMPOSSIBLE to surprise and I've NEVER been able to pull it off in the 6 years we have known each other. NEVER! He either finds out or ruins it by buying it or doing it within days before I was going to surprise him with whatever it was, so this is huge for me. It's a big gift and probably a bigger deal than the gift itself. Ok, now I'm getting in over my head. He's probably going to hate it and it's going to seem stupid once it's revealed. Oh well. I'm going to bed.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Pre-made blog template © 2011 Danielle Moss // Graphic Design & Photography.