Last minute Valentine gift....

Can't decide what you want your honey bunny to get you for Valentine's Day this year? 
Well, look no further, I have found what you need. 





It's soft and warm and oh so sexy! 
(It comes in red too!)



Want to find something the two of you can enjoy? 
How about one for each of you?


I for one think there is nothing sexier than a grown man in footed and hooded pajamas.




 But wait! 

There's more.  
 
Want to find something something for the whole family? 

They have that too!
 
Hoodie-Footie™ for the Whole Family 

 
 

Including the dog. Yup, the dog.
Just use the Family Pajama Planner to help you find all the sizes that you need for your family.

No need to thank me. I already know!
: )

5 comments:

ROFL! I think you need to order a set of those for your Christmas card picture next year! Red of course! :)

10:34 AM  

Great idea!!

11:02 AM  

I have a floor length robe with a hood made out of the same fabric. It's oh so comfy. Blake sees me in it and makes all sorts of lewd comments.

"Hold me back!"

"Really? For me?"

Nice.

3:16 PM  

Casey, I just remembered that I do too! But mine is like a huge navy sweatshirt. I just never pulled it out this winter for some reason.

6:01 PM  

HAHAHAHA love it!!!

9:05 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Pre-made blog template © 2011 Danielle Moss // Graphic Design & Photography.