Finally! Easter photos...

I know, it's Mother's Day and I'm finally posting Easter photos on here. I just haven't had time.They pretty much explain themselves. Forced photo sessions. One child is all for it. The other would rather have his/her hair pulled out. Let's see if you can figure that out for yourself. It's pretty hard to tell.













Thank you so much to Mimi and Papa John who let us crash at your house at the last minute. They didn't know we were coming until Thursday. I'm not sure WE even knew we were coming until then too. I'll try to be better about posting info and photos on here, but we are getting closer to moving and that is sucking up my time right now and is only going to get worse. Thanks for understanding!!!

2 comments:

Y'all look so nice! I would say pretty, but the boys look handsome, not pretty. And I LOVE the pictures of Christopher and Sophie together! They are SO cute!

2:02 PM  

Like C's shorts ;)
and Sohpie looks just beautiful!

11:03 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Pre-made blog template © 2011 Danielle Moss // Graphic Design & Photography.