I'm totally cheating on this post and stealing it from my sister. We have been so incredibly busy the last several weeks and have no photos to show for it. I wanted to put something on here for you to look at and since my sister was too pregnant to do anything other than take photos I'm going to link up to her blog so you can see it yourself. I won't bore you with all that we've been doing, it hasn't all been boring, but the most fun thing we have done is come to visit my aunt and 2 of my cousins, who came down from Kansas, at the lake for a couple days. I haven't seen them in at least 4 years so it was great to catch up with them! Christopher and Sophie have fallen in love with Haley and Drew and have been attached to their hips since about 5 minutes after meeting them. And Sophie has never met them! They have been having so much fun that I actually can't get them away from them so we can go home. But I don't know when we will get to see them again, so I can't complain too much. Ok, enough chit chat, here are the photos:
http://thehowellslife.blogspot.com/2011/07/lake-with-cousins.html
Hope your summer is going well too! Ours is going way too fast!

0 comments:
Post a Comment