Another favorite site...

I don't typically watch talk shows, but I happened to have The Nate Berkus show on one morning when I was getting Sophie ready for school. Or maybe we didn't have school that day... I can't remember, the show comes on at 8:00 in the morning. Anyway, they had a guest on there who lives in NYC and loves to find furniture on the sidewalk that people have tossed and then take it home and fix it up. I was so impressed with what she did! Then Nate says he happened to find her blog and my brain went *ding!* and I ran to look it up. She is adorable! She went to Auburn (enough said, right?) and is originally from Texas. She now lives in NYC. Anyway, she just had a giveaway and I won! I am so excited! Well, I added her link on the side of my blog, but I want to make sure that everyone sees that it's there now. Meet Hannah Kate Flora:


You are going to love her!

6 comments:

Hannah was my sorority sister!! She was in the pledge class below me! GREAT Auburn girl with great style!! Love that you saw her in TV!

1:14 PM  

I'm sure we've talked about this before, but what sorority were you in?

8:34 PM  

Alpha Gamma Delta! What about you?

2:27 PM  

ADPi at Samford and didn't transfer went I transferred to Auburn. But there used to be a a good number of girls from my high school that were in your sorority. But I think they were older than me. I can't remember. Too long ago.

10:40 AM  

What did you win!!! how exciting!!!!!!!!!

3:37 PM  

a photo. i can't wait to get it!!! i'll post a pic when it comes in.

8:09 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Pre-made blog template © 2011 Danielle Moss // Graphic Design & Photography.