I'm on a roll tonight, so just hang with me. Here are the pics from our first soccer game and then a trip to the zoo with friends afterwards. I didn't realize these had downloaded b/c they were so far away from the other ones. Can you tell I don't do this much anymore?
Waiting to start...
Picture with Mimi while waiting to go back in...
Snack break...
Sophie the cheerleader...
Hug for Pop while waiting to go back in...
Nice hair after crawling into the goal to get the ball out...
Poor Joshua, dying to go play with the big kids...
Game over and time for fives with the other team.
Kids looking for giraffes...
Looking at the talking bird...
Climbing like the monkeys...
Making sure the gator doesn't get her...
So excited to be riding on the train. : )
Why are kids so darn cute in their uniforms? Seriously!
starnes family said...
5:56 PM
I know!!! And he leaves his on ALL DAY LONG!!! This past Saturday he had an early game and didn't take his shin guards or shoes off until about 4:00 that afternoon. It would drive me crazy, but he loves it. : )
Brittny said...
7:40 PM
I have not been on the computer in weeks! But love the pictures and so cute in the soccer uniform!!!!
miss yall!!!
Caroline Armstrong said...
9:45 PM