New fav blog

I was researching something online last night (and becoming a Pinterest addict like the rest of you) and happened upon this blog. She seems funny and creative and like someone I'd love to know. Her recent post about how to build an airplane out of a cardboard box is too cute! The photo? Awesome. I'm hoping to spend some more time in the future reading more of what she does, but first I want to share it with you. It's called Blueberry Junkie. I promise to get Christmas stuff on here once I take the time to download the photos from my phone. I know. My camera died and I couldn't find the battery charger. Why are things never where I think I left them? Like in a drawer that should never be opened! Oh well. It's hard to blog when the kids are still home. Every. Single. Day. They go back next week. I'm heartbroken. (Yes, I love my kids dearly, but I want to get something done besides break up fights and clean up after their massive messes!)

DIY Cardboard Box Airplane


DIY Cardboard Box Airplane

1 comments:

That box is super cute! But I have no idea what pinterest is??!!

12:24 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Pre-made blog template © 2011 Danielle Moss // Graphic Design & Photography.