Another post

That's about all I can come up with for this one. It's going to be random photos from different things we have been up to. Here goes!

We made a Christmas tree using all of our hand prints. We decorated it with stickers, but I forgot to take a photo of it and already mailed it out. I think we should make this a tradition and save them to see how much bigger the kids' hand prints get every year.


I was smart and let Sophie craft upstairs in her room one day. I can't remember what I was doing up there, but I needed her to stay near and leave me alone at the same time. Now all our sequins have dog hair mixed in with it. I know, I should have just vacuumed, but I haven't been able to find a big bag of sequins to replace it yet.


My friend Kellie and I worked at the Jingle Bell Run this year. I LOVED it!!! My MIL is awesome and the event is always huge every year. I got to help the week before and the week after and realized how much I miss working. A part time job may have to come soon.


Our church gave pajamas to two homes for children with special needs in the area. The day they were supposed to bring them was called Pajama Sunday and you could wear your own pajamas to church too. The kids have been wonderful and loved buying for other people this year. We did shoe boxes too and they can't wait to find out where their boxes ended up.


 (Warning: Below is a false advertisement!)

I felt that warning needed to be added so nobody would get too excited. Christopher and Sophie had been playing mommy and daddy, which usually means they are running errands or go somewhere fun. He came and asked me how to spell this statement, then I found it with the drawing later and it totally cracked me up! We have friends who are pregnant and I guess that's were they got it from.



Sophie playing with some sweet new crayons we bought. I love Crayola b/c everything truly is washable. I don't even think she realized she had done this. 


This is what these two knuckleheads were like when I took them to Sam's the other day after school. They crack me up when they get together. They act like an old married couple in three year old bodies.


I was told, "Come find me!!" the other day and this is where I found him...


 and where I found her.



 Sophie helping me carry my purchases in Joann's...


 and of course had to sing while she was shopping.


My dad came and cut down a lot of weeds trees and branches the other day. We never got around to hauling them to the street because it was raining. One afternoon the kids decided to drag some of them into a pile for their "bonfire" they want to have one day. I think it's a bad idea, but they aren't convinced yet.


Finally, Christopher drew this picture at school one day after he finished his work. In case you can't tell, it's a dump truck carrying a Christmas tree, a pile of dirt and some arrows showing you which direction the dumper needs to go in. I LOVE getting drawings from him.

I hope you all have a very blessed Christmas this year!!

5 comments:

love these pictures. can't wait to be with y'all Thursday!

9:09 PM  

That is the funniest picture of Joshua and Sophie. Your commentary is so true. They are a hoot. Love them.

9:13 PM  

Brit- I just love everything about this post. I think you are such an amazing Mom and I respect you so much for all you are doing as a "single parent." i love you!

9:46 PM  

I love your posts. They make me feel like we're a little normal. Just a little.

9:22 AM  

oh my goodness soooo many funny things!!!!!!
Did Sophie ger her hair cut again??
Love the tree, fabulous idea, love the hiding spots, love it all!

9:38 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Pre-made blog template © 2011 Danielle Moss // Graphic Design & Photography.