Not a whole lot

Not very much has been going on here lately. Other than a whole lot of bad attitudes. It's become very annoying. I'm hoping and praying that this week will be the fresh start that we all need. If not, there's always next week! I'm not really sure what is the cause of the attitudes, but does it ever really matter? Ok, so maybe it does. Here are a few more photos of life at the Hemphill House:

Sophie wore her Auburn cheerleader outfit to school the other day. Hey, she matched! I know, it only required 1 article of clothing, but we don't look like a ragamuffin. Baby steps, people. One day she is going to actually care what people think of what she's wearing and I am secretly hoping it never happens.


This little muchkin was added to the mix. Our best friends, Burt and Melissa, decided that 3 boys were not enough work and so they needed to have another one. Meet Lucas. I love him. And he loves me. He just doesn't know it yet.



I thought about rubbing it in that I got to see him first, but that wouldn't be very nice of me. I was just really excited that I was in town for one of the Krazy Khans to be born. This little guy has NO CLUE what is going to hit him when he finally decides to come out of that sweet "baby coma" and is at home with the joyful chaos that is his new family. Guess that's why the babies of the family are so tough, they have to defend themselves from the second they go home.


The biggest brother, Nicholas, was so excited about his littlest brother and was so glad that I had snapped a few pics for him to see. I just wish I had a video of what he and Christopher sounded like when they saw the photos. Sounded like a bunch of little girls with all that squealing! It was precious! Thankfully Nicholas had show and tell the next day, so I printed out a photo of Lucas to take with him.


He got to spend the night with us that night too, which was probably the real reason the boys were squealing like a bunch of girls. This was the first time I had a note sent home from school. Apparently Nicholas was NOT a fan of the sandwich his mom told me to make for him. Crazy kid! (Oh and you can see in the note above that the bad attitude has not only been happening at home. The entire class went on yellow one day this week. Yeah, it was awesome.)


Miss Priss went to spend the night with my parents on Thursday night. To say she was in heaven is a total understatement. Here she is at dinner dressed as "Eloise" from the storybooks. Yes, my mom loves to help the kids play dress up and was going to make this costume, but actually found the parts and just made suspenders. My parents texted me photos and they had one of her with a big red bow on top of her head. Looked just like Eloise! Crazy hair and all.



Mom did however make this Cinderella dress. We have the costume at home, but if you have a girl you know how cheaply the store bought ones can be. Our Cinderella one has helped up just fine, Rapunzel, not so much.



I got to go on a date with this little cutie the other night. Unfortunately it wasn't the best night we have had together, but a stream of tornadoes sort of cut our fun short. Thankfully we were safe and we both caught up on some much needed sleep.



Finally, Sophie went to spend the night with my sister's family on Friday night. (I think Sophie might need a tour bus) Christopher and I went to pick her up on Saturday morning and I got to see this adorable little man. He showed us his version of the worm, I mean crawling. Love him!

That's all for now. Sophie's show is over and so I no longer have free time. She has been very full of questions and comments and lots and lots and lots and lots of words this morning. Have I mentioned that I'm not a morning person? Yeah, it takes me a while to wake up and get going. Just ask anyone who has lived with me. Here's to hoping a week of sun will make it a happy week!!

1 comments:

She is such. a. mess. Love her in that first pic!

2:59 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Pre-made blog template © 2011 Danielle Moss // Graphic Design & Photography.