iphone dump

Until I find/buy that little piece I'm looking for (probably in one of the boxes I wasn't planning on unpacking) I'm going to just show you what we've been up to with my phone pics. There weren't as many as I thought there would be, but we have a fun weekend planned so I'll be back with more next week. (I'm trying to be better about posting on here.)

 Our friend Nicholas comes home with us on Mondays after school and then rides to soccer practice with us. His parents and I decided after the first week of this that homework needed to be done before they go instead of after. I don't think any of us realized it would take 45 minutes to write one letter over and over. It no longer takes that long when the boys do their homework together.


 Christopher felt the need to check and see how Nicholas was doing, but it looks like he's cheating. (I forgot to add that Nicholas has a sticker on his forehead to remind his parents that they have class pictures the next day. The boys were wearing these on their shirts when I picked them up, but he thought it would be funny if he put it on his face instead.)


 We kept my parents' dogs one weekend while they were out of town. Sophie loved Millie. She told me to take this photo. Don't worry, she is wearing shorts. And yes, this is what she wore to school. And yes, she had slept in the shirt the night before. I don't care.


 We "HAD" to bring the train table into the den the other day. This is the track Christopher built after we did that. You can't see it, but my clear cutting board is now a bridge. Unfortunately he uses is more than I do.

Sophie broke the track. But in her defense, my board wasn't quite long enough for what Christopher wanted. We have since found a replacement for it and now I don't have to worry about them bending my board and then I have to buy a new one.

 Last Saturday I had to watch the Khan boys while their parents were gone and it was hysterical! I love watching these four get together. It was very sunny and got hot fast so they put their chair bags on their heads to help cool them off.

 Then we decided to move farther away from the field so we could get in the shade. It was much more pleasant! And yes, Christopher and Nicholas did actually play. I just caught them during their breaks.


 That night they came over with their mom (since we were without our other half) and the kids played and we made pizza. These two put on the pepperoni...


 These two knuckleheads put on the rest of the cheese...


 And this little cutie ate the ingredients. I want to steal him all the time he's so cute!!!


 This is how I found Christopher sleeping the other night. Melted my heart!


 This is now what I use to vacuum the house with. Since the downstairs is pretty much all brick or wood and my little Oreck fills up too fast I figured this was a more economical solution. It works great, I just need a set of wheels so it doesn't turn over. It's a little loud too. But if the suction slows down I just take it outside, put the hose on the other end and blow the clog right out. Easy peasy!


 Sophie loves to clean and wanted to help me mop the other morning. I apologize for how gross the water looks in the bucket. I think I had to dump and refill it about 4 times b/c it had been such a dirty week at the house.


 This is how she ate breakfast the other morning. She cracks me up all the time.


 This is my adorable and sweet nephew Jason. I stole this from my sister's FB page. I love him and want to steal him in a couple months when he's sleeping through the night and no longer needing mommy to eat.


 I picked up Joshua and Sophie from school yesterday and took them to get a cookie. After I paid and sat down I then learned that his mommy wouldn't let them buy these cookies when she did this for them. Sorry Melissa, I was not aware of this and should have known they were sneaky like that!!


 They played the statues outside...


 And ran, and ran, and ran, and ran.... And they'd only eaten about 1/3-1/2 a cookie.


Christopher informed me on the way home from school yesterday that he wanted to wear his new Superman costume and eat popcorn while he watched Superman. I let him. They normally run and play like crazy when they get home and then start melting around 5:00, so if this is what it took to get him to sit still and not become a grouch later I was all for it.


I hope this will tide you over until I can do this again. I hope you all have a great weekend, we are planning on having one ourselves!

5 comments:

1. Can we not use the "D" word?

2. I just want to steal Sophie from you. Or squeeze her cheeks.

3. Jack will be right over to help with the trains! He'll bring his own!

5:10 PM  

Casey, I think our kids would have so much fun playing together b/c they love the same things. : ) One day....

5:52 PM  

Love the pic of Christopher and hid daddy doll. So sweet!

2:09 PM  

I will have to steal some of your pictures. As for the cookies...it was mainly because I bought the six so Nicholas and I could have one and the frosted ones don't count for that. They can be sneaky though. Love all our recent gatherings together.

3:06 PM  

Yeah, I was disappointed when I found out they didn't count toward the six cookies too! But by then it was too late.

6:07 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Pre-made blog template © 2011 Danielle Moss // Graphic Design & Photography.