Belly laughs

Yesterday I was sitting on the floor playing with the kids and Christopher found a soft toy and started to throw it at my head. We are trying to explain to him which toys you can throw and which you can't. I feel like most of the time he can't, so I thought we'd go with this one since it was so light it couldn't do any damage. Well, he got to laughing so hard at me trying to hit it away every time he threw it that he started to try hitting it when I would throw it back. Sophie is trying to sit up and so I had her propped up in my lap and she thought the whole thing was hilarious and she started to belly laugh. She's kind of done this before, but only when I'd tickle her, which soon turned to crying. She is completely in love with her brother and this was just perfection in her eyes. She was just staring at him in awe and shaking with laughter. I tried to get Brandon to catch it, but by then the game wasn't as new and funny anymore. Maybe next time.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Pre-made blog template © 2011 Danielle Moss // Graphic Design & Photography.