



The other day it was time to feed Sophie and Christopher jumped at the chance to do it himself. ("Me do it, by self.") He pulled the chair up to her booster seat and climbed up waiting for me to hand him the bowl and spoon. He did a very good job and actually got the spoon of rice cereal in Sophie's mouth no problem. After a few bites he decided he was done. It was adorable!!! Every now and then he has his moments with her, but overall, I think he really loves his little sis!
That is so sweet! It's great to see that the transition to a new home has gone so well! Cindy
Cindy said...
8:13 PM
Awww...... So, I am thinking beach trip next summer. You, me, Court, Christopher, Sophie, Bennett, and Anders.
Lauren W said...
8:24 AM
That is so precious! I must admit, it does make me start thinking of having someone that Sonora can help to feed..... and I just love your red kitchen!
JShaffer said...
9:30 AM
Cute. I don't know that Nicholas will do the same with Joshua, although he did give him a toy last week when I asked him. And look at the guns on little Sophie. I can't wait to see her again. Hopefully next week!
The Khans said...
4:10 PM