April's Special

I haven't posted about the specials that ThirtyOne is having lately because, well, I've been slacking in that area. But this month's is a good one! For every $31 you spend you get the ALL-IN-ONE ORGANIZER for HALF PRICE!!!! 

People, I LOVE this bag!!!!! 

I have games and books and wipes and crayons and kleenex and other items stuffed in here to keep the van clean and my kids entertained. It is $18 regular price but you can get it for $9 when you spend $31. And it makes a GREAT teacher gift, so just know that if you buy two, you get two for half price!! (That's basically, buy three get one free!) Grab a couple for friends, family, teachers and get one for yourself too!!


1 comments:

You are so good about posting 31 stuff. It really is all so great and I always forget to do it!
But on another note....I laughed out loud, brought my children into the kitcehn where they proceeded to laugh and then fall on the floor of the picture of Sophie with paint on her forehead, chocolate (i think that is what it is?) around her mouth staring at the camera with her mouth open. Oh my goodness.....

1:12 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Pre-made blog template © 2011 Danielle Moss // Graphic Design & Photography.