Coming soon...

I have really enjoyed learning how to sew this year and started out with really simple stuff and tried a few harder things, but decided to go back to where I started. Burp cloths. I have always loved a cute burp cloth and it always seems to make spit up more tolerable. Well, I posted a pic of a couple of the ones I made this week and had such a great response that I've decided to make more and start selling them. I'm going to set up an Etsy shop this weekend, but wanted to give you a sneak peek at what I've been up to.



3 comments:

Super cute! Let me know when you get your Etsy store up!

11:49 AM  

Awesome, Brit! I'm proud of you and your awesome entrepreneurial self. Way to go!

12:02 PM  

VERY impressed!!!!!!! And so cute too!

4:30 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Pre-made blog template © 2011 Danielle Moss // Graphic Design & Photography.