The kids made some wooden projects at a kids event we went to recently and have been wanting to paint them. My kids LOVE to paint and I love that they enjoy it, but I'm not always up for getting it out. The other day I finally decided it was a good day to paint and sent them outside. Here's what they did:
So far so good...
I think Sophie is starting to lose focus really early...
Look at that concentration...
Yup, just a matter of time...
(Does this remind anyone else of the kindergarten teacher in Billy Madison that paints her face with glue?)
Little bit more...
AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
Christopher painted a hospital helicopter. Her told me exactly what he was going to do before he started. And he did it! I am really enjoying his age and watching how his mind works and the detail he wants to put into things!
Finished product. He was so proud! (When he saw this photo he said, "I look goofy!" and laughed.)
Miss Priss with her beautiful heart shelf. She had a little help. Christopher painted an "S" on the back of it for her.
LOVE IT!! Love both aspects...., the concentration of Christopher, and the spunkiness of Sophie. Such a great combination.
Erin said...
3:36 PM
Sophie cracks me up all the time. That face you caught on camera is priceless. And boy, Christopher sure has the details down on that and on the writing you have posted on facebook. Amazing.
The Khans said...
8:44 PM