Auntie again!

My little sister had her second baby yesterday morning. I am over the moon excited about being near family for once and not having to travel hours and plan weekends to visit with family for once. We have never been too far, but to be in the same town, or close enough for day visits, is awesome!

The kids and I went to go meet Jason in the afternoon and he was so cute and so tiny! Sophie kept wanting to pet his head and Christopher just liked looking at him. I took photos with my phone, but haven't taken the time to download any of them yet, so I copied this one from my sister's blog.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhYPZk3k12-D4TJ3DSgLTHDzu1ZC953oQTtk116fBJo9xcrsGnlqEu1p9ZuS9DMOMtwwtUk0RVQTkKYHA248r2Z_67QdgnwZdCfIZehzpdNHyw4Rq-j_IvzadQMjbtmfjW_q7GgcA/s1600/IMG_2187.jpg

I am looking forward to spending the first year of his life with him and getting to know him and watch him grow. And knowing there won't be any of the "stranger" stuff happening with the little nieces and nephews is great too!

I'll be back later with more updates on our summer and hopefully some photos too. We have been on the go for the last 2 months and I still haven't unpacked because even when we have been in town we have been too busy. School starts in less than two weeks and I can't believe it!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Pre-made blog template © 2011 Danielle Moss // Graphic Design & Photography.