A serious photo update!

I know I've been terrible about posting on here, but I am not used to our new life yet. (In case you forgot, summer, moving, summer, school...) So hopefully I can update you on what all we have been doing with these photos. Here is what and where we have been the last several weeks:

Sent Christopher to spend the night with Grammie and Pop...
(He packed his bag 2 days before we even talked about this happening. He is only slightly excited to live so close to both his grandparents.)


Drew plans and built a logging truck with Pop...


Went to Auburn to visit our cousins...
(they'd already left to go home for a nap)


Loved on our new cousin, Jason...


 Sophie held him for the first time...


 So did Christopher...


 Then they fought over who was going to hold him. Sophie told Christopher he could hold Jason's feet and then Jason stuck his legs out in agreement. I think he wasn't fond of playing tug of war....


 Tried on Auburn cheerleader uniforms...


 Then went and bought the first one b/c Mommy is cheap...


 Sophie went for her first "real" haircut...


 Christopher for his 27th...


 Buckled one of our Rapunzel dolls up for the 9th day...
(notice I didn't say time, but day)


 Stopped to watch a train that was driving by and then a front loader garbage truck pulled up and Christopher's mind was so close to being blown it was scary...


 Gone back to the lake for the 6th time in about 5 weeks and crafted for a break from the heat and fighting (my kids really don't fight a whole lot, but bythe end of summer the really brought it)...


 Helped Grammie make biscuits to eat with dinner...


 Made a crazy face...


 Slid down the rocky, concrete boat ramp to try to fetch some water for Pop and his project he was working on...


 Did I mention that I slid down the ramp on bended knee and the bony part of my foot? Honestly, it was almost as painful as giving birth, but Sophie's birth still beat it, but barely. I sat in the water and sobbed I was in so much pain. (pity party over)...


Went to our favorite Mexican restaurant for more cheese dip...
 Passed out on the ride home...


 Rescued this cute puppy off the side of the road on the way home...


 And this sweet one too. We found them a home just before my mom and I caved and kept them...


 Started kindergarten...


 With our best friend in our class...


 Started gymnastics the same day...


 Then went to DQ with Grammie to celebrate...


 And passed out before 5:00...




 Sophie started children's choir. And ended up next to a helper in the back about halfway through the class. She said the girl next to her was making a noise and it was annoying. I can only imagine what she did to try to make her stop...


 Went to pick up her brother from school all decked out and with a basket of goodies in tow...


 Destroyed the play room...


 Realized we are "strong like Jesus."...


 Played with our cousin, Drake...


and finally, surprised Christopher when we picked him up from school with his other cousin, Hunter. It was the first time he'd smiled when I picked him up. 

So, if you have been wondering where we have been all this time I hope that this helps. This is only part of what we have been doing this summer. It has definitely been busy, but has been tons of fun too. I'm sort of sad to see it end, but the kids were finding moods I hadn't seen before so I was thrilled when school started for at least one of them. Sophie still has a couple more weeks at home with me. We are all doing well and love living in the same town as family and friends for the first since Brandon and I married. I'm going to go ahead and let you know that I have no clue when I will be back, but I hope it's sooner than later!

2 comments:

Cheap? It's darling!

Love the buckling in of the doll. I can feel your pain.

Love your kids!

Sophie in choir = awesome. I can't wait to hear more!

6:25 PM  

I love the Auburn uniforms and the Auburn t-shirts! Only another week before football season starts! War Eagle!!

8:50 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Pre-made blog template © 2011 Danielle Moss // Graphic Design & Photography.