Spring soccer season

The kids played in their last soccer game a couple weekends ago. It was so miserably hot that the kids on both teams wanted to sit in the shade instead of play, so we were glad it was the last one. It has been a fun season having the 4 rascals on the same team and I told Burt he is getting extra points in Heaven for coaching all of them... again. It was fun to see Christopher and Nicholas get more competitive with each other at practice and during games. Sophie and Joshua, well, they did touch the ball and kick it. Most of the time it was from the sidelines when they had to throw/kick it in, but it was their first time playing and I think they both got a little shy once they were out there for all to see. I'm sure they will be more involved in the following seasons now that they have the "shock" out of their system. The older brothers were sort of the same way their first season. I didn't have a whole lot of photos from the season unfortunately, but mostly because we were busy either doing drinks/snacks (boy, those kids can eat!!) for whomever wasn't playing or yelling at the ones who were playing to go, go go!! But here are some pics from after the last game.

Christopher getting his medal after the game.


So proud!


Sophie getting her medal. Burt was so sweet and told the kids how proud he was of each of them, Sophie is trying not to giggle.


Love these two!!!


Coach/Uncle Burt and the Four Rascals.


Silly face time!

4 comments:

Oh my gosh, I feel like I'm going to pass out from a heat stroke just looking at Christopher in those pics!! Cute kids and they were so proud of those medals!

1:37 PM  

oh how cute and I agree with J....I cannot believe how hot they looked!!!! good golly!!!!!

9:00 PM  

Rascals is such the perfect name. We coached Carter's 3 year old team. Almost lost our minds!

11:18 PM  

The weather was actually pretty nice all season. We had a few games that were warm, but this one was miserable!!!! I had to abandon everyone and moved to under the tree with the kids. Christopher didn't eat any snacks the whole time and I still don't know how he didn't throw up.

1:08 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Pre-made blog template © 2011 Danielle Moss // Graphic Design & Photography.