The kids have said some really funny things lately and I realized that I have not posted them on here. I thought you might find it as funny as I do, plus I want it on here to always remember.

Sophie has started wanting to carry a purse or push a doll stroller or wear her princess heels when we go run errands together. My first thought is no because it will only slow me down, but then I remember how adorable she is and that it will probably make me laugh, which I can always use. Here's a conversation we had this particular day:

Me: "Sophie, you are too cute."
Sophie: "Me not want to be cute."
Me: "What do you want to be then?"
Sophie: "Me want to be Hollywood."

(That is what Mimi and Papa John call the girls when they have sunglasses on.)

Another day she was going to Target with me and this is what she said as we pulled into the parking lot: "Look out Target... here... I... cooooome." I lost it! This girl seriously cracks me up!


Christopher is not lacking in his funny comments either. (I have to preface this by saying that this is my second year to be a craft leader for MOPS at our church, so my kids have frequented the local craft stores more than any child ever should.) The other day we were going to get lunch and go to a park with some friends. I asked the kids what they wanted to get to eat and this is how that conversation went:


Me: "Where do you want to drive-thru for lunch?"
Christopher: "I want to go to Joann's for lunch."
Me: "They don't have food at Joann's. It's a craft store."
Christopher: "No, it's not. They have food there."
Me: "No, honey, it's a craft store. They don't have food."
Christopher: "But I thought they have burgers?"
Me: "No, I'm sorry. They don't have burgers there."
Christopher: "Fine, then I want to go to Michaels."

1 comments:

Hilarious!!! Love them so much!!

8:33 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Pre-made blog template © 2011 Danielle Moss // Graphic Design & Photography.