My sister made the kids some things and sent it to them this week. One of them was an Auburn shirt for Sophie. I put it on her yesterday, but she poured chocolate milk all over it on the way to school (after wetting her shorts and having to put pants on) and so when we got to church we had to change into one of our backup outfits (that's three changes in an hour). I had to wash it out in the sink b/c I was not going home any time soon and didn't want it to stain. Thankfully it all came out. (I hate ruining clothes before you even wear them!!!!!!) SO, today we tried again. She looked so cute and when we got to church I heard her saying a little cheer in the backseat. I was so proud!
(Just a warning, I'm really loud! She's really quiet. I took this with my phone.)
Warrrrr Eagle, hey!! :)
The Howell's said...
7:37 PM
I LOVE this!!! War Eagle, Sophie!!!
KariBeth and Josh Gentry said...
8:00 PM
Cutie-pa-tootie! Glad to see she's being raised right! War Eagle!
Holly-- The Storm Chaser said...
9:29 PM