So, if you are like me, you have read 2 or more blogs recently that have been giving a shout out to Shutterfly. Wondering why? They are giving away 50 free Chrismas cards to those who do! Now we have been HUGE fans of Shutterfly for years. We use them every Christmas and I can't tell you what we are going to pick from them this year because it's probably going to be your Christmas present! (Brandon and I love to make the photo books for our grandparents so they can see what the kids have done all year. And the great-grandparents love it!) They have great looking cards, posters, calendars, photo books and more for great prices that are easy to create.
Here is more on my favorite things from Shutterfly:
1) Photo books - These are so fun to make!! You get to go back through the year and find your favorite photos and put them all in one place. I try to do at least one page per month, but then I end up having so many memories I tend to add more pages! But at the prices and specials (right now it's buy one, get the rest at 50% off!) they offer, it's a great deal!! We made one for my in-laws for their anniversary and had photos of their kids and grand kids in it. LOVED IT!! They have a "simple path" where they create it for you or a "custom path" where you can change the backgrounds, add text, things that make it more individual. (I wish my college art project had been this easy!!)
2) Calendars - This is what I want to try this year. I have see many of these in our friends home and want to have one too. It would definitely look better than the big plain white one I got at the office supply store!! They have lots of different patterns to choose from, as well as wall and desk calendars.
3) Photo Cards - Do I really need to tell you about these? Or how much trouble I got in because I didn't send any out last year? Yeah, wasn't pretty. So this year we will definitely be getting these! The problem is, deciding which one! See, we live at the beach, so do I go with a beach theme or the snow that I've never seen in December? Here are my favorites...



good idea to do a page a month. that would make life easier. disney book is going to take forever, but need to hurry with the specials.
The Khans said...
9:39 AM