"Spunky" Hemphill

Meet Sophie "Spunky" Hemphill


I figured you all could use a good laugh.

On Monday I had several errands to run and so I asked the kids to get dressed. For some reason, Sophie took this as the most absolute worst orders anyone has ever given her and threw a horrid tantrum. I guess she decided that if she just had to get dressed she might as well make it a good one and put this outfit on. I heard her and her brother sitting by the shoe bucket and assumed they were trying to put a funny combo of shoes on, but I soon learned that they were taking the laces out of her shoes. Not sure why, but nothing about this outfit can be explained anyway. The only thing that makes me excited is that 3 out of 4 pieces she is wearing actually match this time AND she wanted to wear a bow. (You all know I've been trying desperately to get her to wear bows and it's just not happening.) 

We loaded up and went to run our errands. She got out and tried to walk to the door and learned that laces are very key pieces to shoes and had a difficult time getting in the building. I was almost wetting my pants from laughing by the time I got inside. Apparently I'm the only one who finds this funny because the man who was lucky enough to help me looked angry and this outfit couldn't even fix that. (He needs help in my opinion if he can't even crack a smile after looking at the little girl above.) By the time we got the next stop she'd removed her shoes and socks and thankfully we had a pair of crocs in the car, that actually matched, and life was much faster and easier. 

She keeps me on my toes, people. In case you haven't noticed.

Hope you are having a great week!

2 comments:

LOVE IT!!!!!!!(by the way I am sorry I have not texted you back yet...I am so rady for Cause for Paws to be over becuase it has over taken my life!) but that made my day!!! Just love her!

10:27 AM  

This is so foreign to me, as my kids never throw tantrums. Interesting.

1:33 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Pre-made blog template © 2011 Danielle Moss // Graphic Design & Photography.