I'm Back
11 years ago
Today Sophie is 10 months old. The last 6 months of the first year seem to go by the fastest and I can't believe she will be a year old in just 2 months! She crawling faster than ever and walking along every piece of furniture she can. Her hair is getting thicker and longer and looks really cute when she lets me put a bow in it. She's starting to slim up a little, but still has her lovable, kissable chubby cheeks. She loves making Christopher laugh and playing peek a boo with anyone. She is most definitely a momma's girl and would just sit on my hip all day if I could hold her that long. Happy 10 months, baby girl!
Happy un-birthday Sophie. Ten months down and only 182 more months till you're driving... holy crap.
Love all three of you and miss you dearly. See you when you get home after Thanksgiving.
-Bran/DaDa/Daddyyyyyy
Bchemphill said...
1:54 PM
Hey there! I love your blog, and you can add ours to your list too :)
www.olisfamilyupdate.blogspot.com
Happy reading!
Rachel
Rachel said...
3:57 PM