Here are some photos from this week:
The kids playing in the bed one morning. I had gone to wash my face and when I came to get Sophie out of her crib, I found Christopher in there playing with her.

Sophie loves playing in the dirt with Christopher (which I absolutely love!!) and when I came outside I saw Brandon had put her on the tractor. She loved it! The other day she was pushing one of his toy cars around while going, "brrrrrrrr."
We went to Seaside last Sunday after Brandon got home from being on call. It was very windy, but that didn't stop the kids from having fun on the beach.

We attempted to take Christmas photos, but it was just way too bright outside, besides the fact Christopher refused to sit still. Sophie on the other hand, loved the camera. Not sure if we'll get one this year of both kids, but we're going to try again later.
Saturday night Melissa and I took the kids to see Santa's arrival at Destin Commons. Both our husbands were on call that day and we thought it would be something fun to take the kids to and help kill a few hours. Not sure if it was as fun as we thought it would be, they had some song and dance show the kids got bored with quickly, but Santa arrived on the back of a big firetruck and it killed a few hours like we'd hoped.
cute! I can't wait to see ya'll next week!
The Howell's said...
12:52 PM