I thought I'd get the blog in the mood for some turkey! I'm headed back to Montgomery this week with the kids for Thanksgiving. Brandon is working nights for 2 weeks, so he'll miss another holiday. But we get to spend a week and a half seeing friends and family, which I am psyched about!!! We are going to spend Thanksgiving with my in-laws and we can't wait to have the kids together again. Christopher and Cameron are always silly and the babies, well, we will just have to see what they think of each other! We will also attempt to brave the "day after Thanksgiving" shopping crowd. I did this two years ago with my mother-in-law and we had so much fun, but we also didn't have any kids with us. This year we'll have Brandon's sister and at least 2 kids joining us, hopefully not all four or we won't get anything done. But it will be fun regardless!

Will you be here Thursday night? We are having a farewell concert for Rob with lots of old songs and videos. Come by if you can.
Lauren W said...
4:16 PM
love the new background!
Jennifer said...
6:52 PM