YIPPEEEE!!!!

I went to pick Christopher up from MDO this afternoon and had great news when I arrived. He went on the potty TWICE while he was there!!!! He's been following another little boy into the bathroom the last few weeks and mentioned his name when he would go potty at home, but he's never been away from home before. (Wait, he went at William's house last Friday night.) I was so proud of him!!! He goes back and forth every day on how much he wants to use the potty and I am not allowed to mention it (still), but he's still going so I'm not going to mess anything up now. Brandon is so excited he asks him constantly and I try to tell him to just leave him alone b/c I'm afriad it'll scare him out of it again, but I understand his excitement too. Now I'm just not sure how much I need to push him to really get him out of diapers before he goes backwards or whether I just leave him alone and let him keep going at this pace. It would be the greatest Christmas gift in the world if I didn't have to buy diapers for him anymore!

1 comments:

Good for Christopher. I am hoping that will happen for Nicholas when he sees all the boys at school going on potty breaks. We will see. I am not pushing him though since that doesn't work. Can't wait to see you.

9:39 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Pre-made blog template © 2011 Danielle Moss // Graphic Design & Photography.