I'm Back
11 years ago
We went to a friend of ours for a Halloween party last night and had great food and desserts. We took the kids trick or treating and it was so fun! I haven't seen that many kids trick or treating in a neighborhood since I was a kid. They were everywhere! Christopher had so much fun going house to house. He was too shy to knock on the door and say anything, but he would tell them thank you. Sophie was starting to get a cold, drop a nap and a bottle all in the last two days, so she was pretty fussy by party time, but still looked adorable as a little lady bug. Here are photos from the evening.
Sophie as a ladybug, me as a cat, Brandon as Mr. Incredible, and Christopher as Dash
cute! I was just wondering if what all of you did last night!
The Howell's said...
8:14 PM
Cute. Glad you had a good time. We had fun too. Have to download the pictures so I can write a post about our evening. I still can't believe Sophie is trying to drop a nap on you already. I will pray that doesn't happen, well, unless you want it to....
The Khans said...
8:50 PM
i'm not sure if the nap is being dropped or just pushed back to later in the day. guess we'll just see! we've definitely dropped a bottle though and i'm totally cool with that!
Brittny said...
8:20 PM