She said it! The day after she said "dada" Sophie finally said "mama." I was so excited! Now she crawls around the house saying it. I love it!!! We thought she'd said it before, but we weren't sure if it was intentional or not. Also, she is cutting another tooth. This will make 7 teeth for her and she's only 9 months old! I have never known a child to get so many teeth in such a short period of time. (First one came in only 3 months ago.) I guess it helped that she got 3 of them at once, but seriously! I'm curious to see how many she will have by the time she's a year old.
Just as big, Christopher was actually excited about Mother's Day Out on Friday. He has been very upset the last 2 months about going and it's been really hard for both of us. I think staying home more has also played into this b/c he talked about how happy he was to go and play with his friends. When we got there he walked right in, went straight to the digger toys and never looked back. I'd been picking him up an hour early, but I thought I might try stretching it out some. This time I went 30 minutes later and he was doing great! They said he never cried and his lambie was still in his backpack. That's never happened!!!
It has truly been a great week!!!

exciting news for everybody! johnny starts daycare next week and i'm nervous to see how it goes for BOTH of us. i've already got the comfort items ready!
Jennifer said...
9:14 PM