HUGE 31 special this month!!!

This month's special for 31 is so big that I couldn't go without a post about it. Two of my most favorite items are on sale and you do not have to place a minimum purchase this time to get the special deal!

The Picnic Thermal Tote is regularly priced at $14, but all month you can get it for only $10!!! The Small Lunch Tote is regularly priced at $12.50, but all month you can get it for only $8!!! To make this deal even sweeter, you can get embroidery on these items for only.... wait for it.... $1.50 each. That's right!! Where else in the world can you get it for that price?

Plus, there are tons of new swatches to choose from AND you can buy as many totes as you want! But I would place your order early because I have a feeling these will go fast. (Back in November we did a special similar to this-- free zipper pouch with min. $31 spent-- and they sold out of every single zipper pouch before the month was over!)

Off to the right I have a photo (I ran out of room on my blog and have to purchase more space before I can add more photos) of the two totes with a cup/bottle next to them so you can see the size comparison. If you click on the photo you will go to my site where you can place an order.

If you want, I can email you the different fabric swatches so you can check them out yourself. I can't add them on here until I can get around to purchasing the extra space and well, with kids at home, it's hard to finish anything you start until nap time rolls around.

Do NOT miss out!!!! : )

(Click here to go to my site, select "next month's specials" on the right and it will show you the two totes and the patterns you can choose from for each tote. I have to email you the fabric swatches still, so let me know if you want me to do that at bhemphill31@gmail.com.)

6 comments:

Cute stuff, Brittny! Love these. Do we pay shipping, too?

Happy new year!

11:33 AM  

you have to buy more space? wow!! blogging fool. and I would like to see the new swatches. Still have the catalog somewhere :-) so I am good there.

12:29 PM  

You have to purchase more space??? What in the world?? How long and how many pics have you posted? I don't want to pay to blog!! That's crazy!! Wonder how much time I have left.. Hmmmmm....
Anyway, your stuff is super cute!

8:57 PM  

I'd love to see the swatches. These are the coolest bags - I'd love to get a couple of them for gifts!

7:51 AM  

Holly, we've been blogging since Christopher was born, so almost 5 years now? I think the new camera we got a few years ago may have something to do with it because I don't bother trying to shrink the photos to take up less space, but I don't have time to do it and when I do, that's one of the last things I want to do with it! It's only $5 a year for 20 GB of space which in my opinion, is awesome! This is the only record we have of things our family does so it's worth it.

Susan, email me at bhemphill31@gmail.com and I will send you the swatches.

8:25 AM  

Thanks, Brittny. I sent you an email.

10:50 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Pre-made blog template © 2011 Danielle Moss // Graphic Design & Photography.