I did this with some friends on Facebook and thought it would be fun to do on here too. Of course I woke up sick this week and therefore did not get most of what I wanted to do this week done.
Saturday afternoon as I was trying to ignore contain two crazy children, who had not napped, inside of a new truck, that we had not yet purchased, and praying they didn't tear or break anything, I decided to pull out my phone and look for some sanity. I saw on my friend's blog that she had posted about Paying It Forward and I thankfully read it in time to make it on her list.
Here's what you have to do to be a part of this:
"I promise to send something handmade to the first 3 people
who leave a comment here. To be eligible, you must also post this in your blog, offering the same thing to 3 other people. The rules are that it must be handmade by you and it must be sent to your 3 people *sometime* in 2011."
(Casey, I hope you don't mind, but I just copied and pasted that from your blog.) Simple enough, right? You have all year to make something for someone you know, or a stranger who is stalking your blog. I kid. Hopefully.
But seriously, how fun does this sound? It will give you a great excuse to get out and make something crafty and you will get something in return. I for one am VERY excited to see what ends up in my mailbox during this new year. So hop on the bandwagon and get craftin'! I've already got ideas in my head.
Now, I'm off to go clean the laundry room. Finally. Later peeps!!!
I would love to be part of your pay it forward. My only problem is - I don't have a blog. However, I do love and make handmade items and would be happy to pay it forward in another way. Any ideas? I can randomly leave items for people at work - maybe I could attach some sort of note. I am open to suggestions....
Susan said...
5:24 PM
Susan, I think that's a great idea!
Brittny said...
6:58 AM