Confused???

This morning I was trying to hang Christopher's new curtains in his room and, as usual, he wanted to help. He is in a phase where he doesn't really want to wear clothes all that much and so some days he's either in just a diaper or changing his clothes all day long. Well, he was going through his closet and found his old tennis shoes from last fall and had to wear them. We tried telling him they were too small, even put them on Sophie to show him they fit her better (they didn't, but we were dumb enough to think we could fool him), but we had to put them on his feet to prove it. Then we had to put on his Home Depot apron so he could get to work.


Later this afternoon Christopher found a bin filled with his baby clothes and on top happened to be an orange outfit with Tigger's face on it. He loves Tigger and wanted to put it on. I tried to tell him that it was too small for Sophie and there was no way it would fit him (it's a 6/9 month outfit!), but he insisted on putting it on. Surprisingly we got it on, enough to make him happy. I was laughing so hard I could barely get a photo. But I did the best I could.


Then later tonight I took Sophie's bib off and he tried to put it around his neck by himself. Once I helped him get it on he wandered around the house with it on. Again I had to get photos and he was sitting in his room on the floor working on a puzzle. He looks like either the largest baby in the world or just a 2-year old who is a little confused. I know when he's older he'll probably kill me for doing this, but I just couldn't help myself!

1 comments:

So cute! I must say, you are an inspiration on how to be a mom and a good sport! I love reading all of your stories!

7:20 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Pre-made blog template © 2011 Danielle Moss // Graphic Design & Photography.