Today Sophie is 6 months old. And it's funny because it's one of those times where you thought they'd never get here and you can't believe they are already here at the same time. She has learned a lot in her 6 months and yet has so much left to learn. But I don't mean that in a negative way, I love watching my kids learn things. It's the highlight of my life, so I'm really looking forward to seeing what she will learn next. We have been sleeping through the night for a while, roll over both ways, we can sit up on our own, we love eating vegetables and sometimes fruit, we have outgrown a ton of clothes, we are scooting backwards all over the floor now, so I'm guessing that crawling is just around the corner. On Wednesday, we go for our 6 month checkup with our new doctor and I'm very curious to see what he says about our "healthy" little girl. I love hearing people comment on how "she looks like she never eats" or that "she's a healthy looking baby" and then how surprised they are when they hear how old she is. I'd much rather have a chubby baby then have worry about making them eat because they aren't getting enough. We love our blonde haired, blue eyed little girl so much and can't wait to see what she will be interested in playing with and wearing and doing when she is her brother's age. Happy 1/2 Birthday, Sophie!!!

People comment on how big Joshua is too which is funny to me. Sophie is holding her own is all. Can't wait to hear the report from the doc.
The Khans said...
2:23 PM