Just a day...

Yesterday was a good day. The kids and I haven't seen my friend Kara in a while because she started a new job from home. We decided that we were going to kidnap her and go to lunch because she's been working so hard and needed a fun little break. She lives near Destin so we picked her up and went to Destin Commons to grab lunch at Panera and let Christopher run around in the play area. The weather couldn't have been more perfect! It started to rain when we left her house, but knowing how it tends to rain off and on at the beach we didn't let it stop us. It cooled everything off and stayed overcast the whole time, sprinkling every now and then. When we got back in the van to leave I looked at the temp and it was an amazing 76 degrees outside!!!! The kids didn't nap very long, but we had fun. Since I never take photos of the kids I thought that I would make an effort to, so here are photos from the last two days. There isn't much to say about what happened and I didn't feel like carrying the camera with me to lunch, so I just thought I'd talk about it and show the rest. Enjoy!


Sophie is learning to hold her own bottle. Sometimes we have to prop it up to help her out.


I bought a curtain rod and Christopher grabbed the insert and started using it as a track for his cars. Pretty smart, huh?


The kids making each other laugh at lunch. This is one of their favorite times together.


Sophie always wants what Christopher is having.

She settles for chewing on the table. Gotta get those teeth in somehow!

My attempt at getting a shot of the two kids together. Sophie didn't care much, but Christopher gets into it.



Sophie chewing on her bib and thumb. When she gets really happy she wrinkles her nose and starts sniffing really hard. It's really funny to watch!

Sophie after having a great lunch. She loves to eat! We haven't found anything she won't eat. Her brother was, and still is, much pickier.


The kids at bath time. Doesn't Christopher look evil? He wasn't, he was just trying to rinse everyone off. It just looks like he's about to hurt her.



Now he loves to rinse his own hair, which is great. I don't have to!


Sophie sits up without any assistance now. But we still use backup just in case sometimes.




Just siting around in the morning watching Go, Diego, Go!

1 comments:

Hey Brittny! I am glad you guys found our blog, I loved looking at yours to see how you guys are doing. Congrats on your beautiful family- I can't believe how much has changed in just a few years. I put a link to your blog on my page so I can see when you update stuff, I am looking forward to keeping up! Tell Brandon hello for us.

12:49 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Pre-made blog template © 2011 Danielle Moss // Graphic Design & Photography.