I'm Back
11 years ago
Ok, so I tried to get a new template for our blog because I was bored with the one we have. I have seen some really cute ones out there and thought I'd try it myself. Well, I didn't realize it until I switched it that it won't let you have a list of links to other blogs and now I no longer have our friends blogs!!! That's what I get for doing it while watching tv and after a long exhausting day! If you have a blog that has been on our blog before or want yours to be added to it, please email me your link and I'll get it fixed. I check everyone's often and I don't know what I'll do if i can't see what your up to! Thanks!
I like it! I tried to do it once and chickened out. It makes me think of Fall and pumpkins and nothing makes me happier than that-well, except Bennett. Love you.
Lauren W said...
11:04 PM