The joys of motherhood...

So I don't know whether to laugh or be mad, but the kids were so funny at lunch time today that I just couldn't help but write about it. We had gone to run some errands and by the time we got home they were both hungry. I got lunch together for Christopher and then made some cereal with sweet potatoes and apples for Sophie. Well, she's not real crazy about the apple part because it's still a little too tart for her. She has also learned how to stick out her little tongue and spit. She thinks it's hilarious and this time Christopher did too. He got to laughing so hard I thought he was going to choke on his mac and cheese. One would spit and then the other one would. They both looked so happy I couldn't help but laugh, but was getting sprayed by all kinds of food at the same time. Once Christopher started spitting his mac and cheese I had to draw the line. He of course didn't listen because he was having too much fun and so I had to take his food away and put him in time out. A lot of good that did! Sophie kept smiling and spitting at me every time I tried to feed her and Christopher is in the other room facing the corner laughing every time she does it. I tried getting on to her, but the more I said no the happier she got and the more she spit. So much for that battle!

Kids: 1

Mom: 0

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Pre-made blog template © 2011 Danielle Moss // Graphic Design & Photography.