
Sophie seems to be growing up faster than ever lastely. Now that I've finally gotten her to eat our food I think I've bought my last round of baby food and that is super exciting for me! It's so nice to have one thing down. (Now if I just can just get Christopher potty trained, his diapers will be another thing down!) She is getting more active in her playing and now has so many things she likes doing. For example: jumping in the door jumper, dancing anywhere at any time, crawling after Christopher, singing, swinging, chewing on everything, playing with my hair (rubbing it against hers, guess she's dreaming of long hair), giving Daddy the biggest smiles you've ever seen, making bulldog faces, sniffing really fast and making Christopher laugh, and now her latest, flying planes. We pulled out Christopher's Pooh plane from his first Christmas and they have had so much fun playing with it. She kicks her legs like crazy when sitting on it and tries to catch the spinner when Christopher's on it. He pushes her down the hall and they both just laugh. She just seems to get more and more fun. I love our little girl!
I can't wait to see her in a few weeks!
The Howell's said...
6:14 PM
I know, we can't wait to see you too! She is getting so big and Christopher is as funny as ever! He talks about Aunt Jenny/Uncle Trey all the time. Especially when diggers or blocks are involved. See you soon!
Brittny said...
8:29 PM
I am telling you Sophie looks more like Christopher everytime you post pictures. Is it just me that thinks that??? Also, we borrowed a walker thing from a friend and Joshua likes it, but Nicholas pushes him off of it instead of helping him like Christopher helps Sophie. Such the nurturer. And, one more thing, are you putting Christopher in pull-ups?
The Khans said...
9:24 PM
Oh, don't think Christopher is always sweet! He pushes Sophie off too. And lays on her head and knocks her down. He's just nice more often than mean. Thankfully Sophie has good balance b/c he tries to run and you'd think she'd fall off or fall over, but she doesn't. Sometimes she's just dragging and won't let go. Yes, I've tried pullups, but it doesn't make any difference to him what he's wearing. I think they are just more expensive and don't hold as much so I quit buying them. But I bought them several times. Get the cheap store brand if you want to buy them. A friend gave me her leftovers and they look more like underwear. If you have any potty training tips, please tell me!!!!
Brittny said...
11:53 AM
I love that first picture...so does Uncle Trey. He says it's his favorite one of Sophie! :)
The Howell's said...
12:06 PM