One more thing...

Ok, so I know I already posted something today and that most of you probably freaked when you saw the title, but I had to add one more thing that happened while blogging today. You know how you have to type in those curvy looking letters (some sercurity thing) when you comment on someone's post? Well, usually they don't spell anything that even looks like a normal word, but today it did. You want to know what those letters were???? s-p-e-r-m. Yup! SPERM!!! And you want to hear the kicker? Apparently I don't know how to spell that b/c I had to do it again! I think I was in my foggy state of mind when I was doing it. I just had to share that with everyone. I thought it was pretty funny that of all the words it could have spelled THAT was the one I got. Here are two more photos of the kids I had to add:

Sophie's head full of curls, which I am totally in love with!!!! I hope it stays, but if not I'm fine with a bob. There is nothing cuter than a little girl with a bob haircut and a bow in it!


And of course, Christopher's new shoes. He is one of the rare ones who loves Mater more than Lightning McQueen and as soon as I saw these we grabbed them. They were on sale and his best friend, William, has the LM ones. I can't wait to see them wear them at the same time. Oh, and yes, he only wears these now. Who cares if I got him some knock off crocs or he has super cool New Balance tennis shoes. It's Mater from here on out. Do it while you can son, do it while you can. : )

6 comments:

where did those curls come from??! adorable!

7:33 AM  

I have some myself, but they aren't even close to being this pretty. That's why I needed a new flatiron, to get them even straighter!

8:42 AM  

You know what's pathetic? I am STILL wearing that horrible pair of Nikes that you and I bought when we were roomies. In fact, those are my only pair of tennis shoes still. Sad.... just sad.

8:49 AM  

i love my kids!!!!!

i can´t believe Sophie is walking and Christopher is doing geometry. My kids are so smart. I can´t wait to get back home and give my whole family a big fat hug.

-Brandon

9:26 AM  

Is there any way Sophie could have some how morphed out some of my genes...just from you being around me? I happily give away curls!!!!
She and Drake would look like identical twins from the back between their "size" and their curls!
And as for the crocs...those are A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2:51 PM  

hey Brittny of course I remember you!!!! Duh!! you were one of the "older girls" that we "c-cheer" girls looked up to! and you were ALWAYS SO SWEET! ;-)

Your family is just precious and I love your blog! You know that we have a mutual friend - Lauren Webster! LOVE HER and miss her soo much! But yea, I dont think it would be a good idea for you to search "Brittny needs". I think we both know what might happen there! Well, I look forward to keeping up with you and your family in the blog world! :)

9:22 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Pre-made blog template © 2011 Danielle Moss // Graphic Design & Photography.