Well folks, for those of you who check here often, you can take the week off. Cause I am! Monday morning we are loading up the kids, some warm clothes and headed to Disney World. Again. We went in October and are going back b/c Brandon has to take his Step 3 board exam for med school and where else, but Orlando, is one of the locations for this! His parents are going to be joining us, to which we are very excited, and are looking forward to having two pairs of helping hands. Although they seem to be as giddy as little children themselves (it's adorable!), so I may be the only "adult" there. We will return on Sunday, but please don't expect photos to be popping up here by Monday morning. I promise I will do my best to get them on here as soon as I can, but you have to understand, I will most likely have 2 cameras (ours and the in-laws) photos to go through. This means, hundreds, not 100, more like 400-500+ photos to dig through. This will take time. I wonder if I can get Brandon to drive home and I can start editing the photos? (By that I mean just go through them, there's no real editing going on, in case you haven't noticed.) So, I hope you have a great week wherever you are and I'm hoping we will too!

Hey--I have not been on here lately and Happy day to Miss Priss, the 911 thing is so funny, and have fun in Orlando... :) Can't wait to see pics.
The Rouse Family said...
8:24 PM
I have been MIA from the Internet world, but hope you have a blast in Disney!!! HOW FUN!!!!
I am so glad you are getting a new flat iron...I wash my hair 2x a week on a good week and it has saved my life. All though I am pretty sure I just keep my hair in a nasty pony-tail/bun combo most of the time, but when you do get the chance to straighten it, it is awesome!
I love the bday pics and hope to see y'all soon!!!
We miss you!!!
Caroline Armstrong said...
8:14 AM