I just wanted to thank everyone again for all the birthday wishes (and gifts) that were sent either through email, phone call or mail. I appreciated each and every one of them! I'm also going to apologize for not calling back. Christopher has decided to act very "two" lately and says no to everything, which makes running errands, which are a must, exhausting. It seems the kids have a little bit of a cold and maybe a stomach thing, resulting in odd diapers. (Sorry if that's too much info!) I have also caught the cold Sophie has had and maybe some allergies on top of it all. So I'm walking around in a fog right now. Things could be and have been much much worse, so I'm not complaining, just explaining why you haven't heard back from me. Thankfully my parents allowed me to rest up while they were here so I could be physically ready for this week, but my eyes just don't seem to want to open until about 4:00 in the afternoon. Also, an update on Brandon, he was able to call on Sunday, thanks to a woman in the square who let him use her cell phone, and is having fun in Peru, but is tired and missing us. He said they are all doing well, but starting to feel the exhaustion, physically, mentally and emotionally from taking care of all the patients that have come through the clinic. He will start his journey home on Friday and arrive here Sunday evening. Please pray that he will have a safe trip home and I can't wait to post the photos he has taken when he gets home.

Oh my goodness I know it will be a long week, but tomorrow is Wednesday so you are almost there! You are a great wife and mother!
As for the sickness: My secret this winter has been drinking a cup of hot green tea every night. I will not lie, it is not delicious, but (knock on wood very very hard here) I have not been sick once amidst all the colds, viruses, flus, infections, etc that have gotten passed around church and Mothers Day Out and the 2 boys. Maybe I have just been lucky, but I have to give some credit to the nasty tea I drink. It is suppose to build immunities or something like that and I would definitely recomend it! Now you can laugh when I call next week and i am in the hospital with the flu:)
Caroline Armstrong said...
9:05 PM
Hahahaha!!!! Thanks, I'll remember that!!
Brittny said...
9:58 PM